From the equality of rights springs identity of our highest interests; you cannot subvert your neighbor's rights without striking a dangerous blow at your own. Carl Schurz

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ssh Big Brother is Listening

 
Ottawa airport wired with microphones as Border Services prepares to record travellers’ conversations  If Canadians are prepared to accept this then we might as well line up to get that RFID chip implanted and stop pretending that as a society we give a fuck about personal privacy.

2 comments:

  1. hi Kev...I can't believe this story either and I'm surprised more people aren't up in arms. The whole thing sounds fishy to me. Would crooks and/or terrorists discuss their plans in an airport? Hmmm...if ever I have the misfortune to use the Ottawa airport again, I'll make sure I don't say the word "Harper" because you can be sure as soon as you do the rest of what you say will be recorded and used against you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon You got that right mums the word. You can bet the software will be scanning for keywords such as Harper.Mustn't embarrass Dear Leader

    ReplyDelete